Senior Spokesmodel Program
Class of 2022
Jeni Rhea Photography Senior Spokesmodel Program search is now underway! I am currently seeking ambassadors from various schools in the area – Montgomery County, Dickson County, Houston County, and Stewart County – to act as a model representative. If you are currently in the graduating class of 2022, I want you! You can earn edited digital images, credit towards your portrait order, cash, and other amazing gifts and prizes!!
Applications must be received by June 13, 2021
What Makes a Good Application?
You need to put your best effort forward! Your application is a direct showcase of the drive you have and why you feel you’re a good fit for this. I want to get to know you and see that you are care about applying which then shows me your dedication. Social media will also be looked at, so make sure you provide your Instagram/Facebook Handles and accept my friend requests.
Graduation is an exciting, memorable time in your life. Make your senior year special by applying to be a Jeni Rhea Photography Senior Rep Mentor! My hope for this program is that it would encourage strong and supportive friendships, capture the excitement and meaning of graduation and young adulthood, and celebrate the gift of who you are and where you’re headed!
Jeni Rhea Photography Senior Reps for the Class of 2022 will be chosen by Sunday, July 4, 2021.
SENIOR SPOKESMODEL INCENTIVES + REQUIREMENTS
The Senior Spokesmodel shall receive: (incentives)
- Attendance at the meet and greet event on Sunday, July 18, 2021, as well as multiple other senior representative events throughout the year
- ONE complimentary mini session with complimentary hair and makeup through professional hair and makeup artists. Session to include 30-45 minutes of shooting and 1-2 outfit changes with a full gallery of 40+ high-resolution digital images from the shoot. These shoots will take place on Sunday, August 8th, 2021. If senior is unable to attend on that date, they are forfeiting their mini session.
- For every referral the senior representative receives, $25 will be returned from the $350 payment. This senior portrait session includes 1.5-2 hours of shooting, 60 fully edited images, an online gallery with downloadable high-resolution files. Senior portrait session must be used before June of 2022. A referral is defined as a senior portrait session booked with signed contract and retainer. Weddings and mini sessions booked on referrals will not count towards cash back.
- After 14 referrals (and all $350 has been returned), seniors will receive $25 cash for every referral afterwards.
- The senior representative shall participate in at least one styled shoot throughout the duration of the program and will receive digital files from the shoot.
- The Senior Graduate Representative shall receive a blog Feature showcasing their full senior portrait session. This blog feature shall be published on the Jeni Rhea Photography’s blog.
- The opportunity to model for multiple events, workshops and additional styled shoots throughout the year.
- The opportunity to win additional prizes, cash, gift cards, photo shoots and more throughout the year as additional incentives.
- Extra Incentives for Referrals: 2 Referrals = Free Prom Mini-Session, 5 Referrals = 25 Graduation Announcement Cards. Most referrals of the team will receive and iPad Mini!!
The Senior Spokesmodel is required to: (requirements)
- Must be a graduating senior from the Class of 2022 and attend a high school in Montgomery County, Dickson County, Houston County, or Stewart County.
- If chosen, both you and your parent/legal guardian must sign a senior rep agreement and model release to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
- You must have the ability to attend all group sessions. Some of these sessions will take place in Nashville, Dickson, Clarksville and/or surrounding areas. You will receive a list of dates and themes, after being chosen, to put on your calendar.
- Pay the $350 payment to participate in the senior representative program (the cost of a full senior portrait session)
- Refer multiple people including friends and family
- Publish behind-the-scenes shots and social media sneak peeks on all social media outlets the Photographer has a profile on as referenced in the initial questionnaire, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These posts will include the hashtag #jenirheaphotography, #jenirheaseniors and #jrp2022 and will encourage followers/friends to book the Photographer. A minimum of 2-3 posts is required each month.
- Participate actively in the representative community both online and in person for events.
- Use Jeni Rhea Photography as the sole photographer for the duration of their senior year
- You must attend the decided on group service project.
So… what are you waiting for? Join me for an amazing senior year filled with fun shoots, new friendships, and incredible experiences!! It’s going to be WONDERFUL!!
ARE YOU READY?? Fill out the application below and tell me more about yourself!